5 Reasons to Join A Service Club
Here are 5 good reasons why you should think about joining a local service club:
- 1 Networking. Although your primary motivation for joining shouldn't be selfish, you can discover a group of people who know and share your values.
- 2 Building a resume. Potential employers like to see people involved in more than just work. It shows initiative and a willingness to expand your pofessional relationships and strengthen your leadership skills.
- 3 Making new friends. There's something about seeing each other every week over supper, and working alongside each other that builds lasting relationships.
- 4 It just feels good. A service club is involved in many community service projects. Giving back to your community is a very rewarding feeling!
- 5 It's fun. Plain & simple!